There is no shortage of building types and options to choose from. With a wide variety of styles, colors, add-ons and features you can add to your metal building to customize it just the way you like, there is one more option to consider: a certified or standard metal structure?
Standard Metal Structures
Our standard metal structures are anything but standard! Utilizing the high quality craftsmanship of our R&B Metal Structures installation crews and state-of-the-art industry technology, our standard metal buildings come with an array of features and guarantees including:
- A 20-year rust through warranty on all metal.
- 14 gauge framing components. The economical and industry standard for metal building framing components.
- Corner braces (4) for added support and stability.
- Rebar or concrete anchors provided to anchor the building into the foundation of choice.
- A 90-day workmanship guarantee.
In most cases, the standard metal structure option is ideal, providing both stability and an economical option to have the metal building of your dreams added to your property. Such as if the main purpose is to protect your belongings from the sun and rain. However, be sure to check with your local state and county regulations, as some locations require metal structures to be certified.
Certified Metal Structures
The R&B Metal Structures certified structures come with upgraded features to provide greater stability and longevity. Like our standard metal structures, our certified structures also utilize the high quality craftsmanship of our R&B Metal Structures installation crews and state-of-the-art industry technology. However, the upgraded materials and warranties provide greater peace of mind for the long-haul. Some of these features and guarantees include:
- A Limited lifetime warranty. (25 years)
- One year workmanship guarantee.
- 12 gauge framing components for added support and stability.
- Custom widths and lengths.
- All peak braces and corner braces.
- Engineered drawings.
- Engineered anchor system for wind speeds up to 140 MPH and a 30 PSF snow load capacity.
Do you live in an area prone to high winds or heavy snowfall? Maybe the purpose of the metal structure you want will be used as a dwelling or a church? Then a certified metal structure is the best option. With added support and features, our certified metal structures are the best options available to give that extra peace of mind that your building will last for years to come.
Get Started on the Metal Building of Your Dreams
At R&B Metal Structures, we take pride in our buildings and our customer service. Choose a building from our online Structure Catalog, or use the catalog for inspiration for your next project! Once you are ready, our highly qualified team can walk you through every step of the way. Just shoot us a message online or call the office at 770-775-2254 to get started today.