Our farmers are the backbone of our country. They provide food, fuel and much more to the entirety of our population. Protecting your equipment, livestock, and materials is a crucial key to keeping everything you’ve worked so hard to build running smoothly. Being in the agricultural industry you may already have a barn to protect your equipment and livestock, but have you considered the advantages of a metal barn?
How Your Farm Can Benefit From a Metal Barn
Every barn we create here at R&B Metal Structures is fabricated to the highest of quality and with your specifications in mind. Need a small metal barn for storing hay or a larger metal barn for equipment? We’ve got you covered! No job is too big or small for us when it comes to building what you need to keep your business running smoothly.
A few ways how a you can benefit from a metal barn are:
- Protection for animals: Protect your livestock from predators, the weather and more. Choose an enclosed metal barn style to ensure all around protection from predators. Our metal roofing system helps keep the barn area cooler during the summer. Ask about our insulation options to help with the cooler months of the year too!
- Protect food supplies: Keep hay, grain, and food supplies out of the harsh elements, and away from insects and unwelcome pests. A covered, enclosed barn provides the optimal space to store these items.
- Protect equipment: From large tractors to basic lawn care equipment, keeping them in a safe and dry is essential for keeping them running smoothly for years to come.
- Repair shop: A metal barn can act as a safe, secured place for a repair shop for your equipment. Whether you are working on cars, trucks, boats or tractors, a metal barn is the perfect place to store your equipment for repairs without having to leave your property!
Choose a Metal Structure that is Right For Your Property
Our metal barns are the perfect metal structure to keep your equipment protected or even as an additional parking area to your property. We offer a wide variety of sizes and designs to suit your individual needs. A few examples include:
- Classic Red Barn
- Open Barn with Enclosed Sides
- Partially-Enclosed Barn with Gables
- Enclosed Center Barn
Each of these structures can be customized to suit your individual needs and your business. We also offer framing customizations to help you achieve the design you need for your property! From windows, entry doors, roll up doors or even skylights, we can help bring that visualization of your perfect metal barn to life!
Contact R&B Metal Structures to Get Started Today
At R&B Metal Structures we understand the unique needs of our agricultural customers. This industry is the backbone of America, keeping our people fed and working hard to stimulate our economy. We provide the highest quality metal barns fashioned with lean-to’s, or other options, that protect your equipment and assist in helping you keep your business moving forward. We are confident you will love the product we can create with you! Contact R&B Metal Structures today online or by phone (770-775-2254) to get started. Our sales representatives are always glad to help and answer any questions you may have!