Whether you’re adding a new garage onto your home or looking for a way to protect your outdoor adventure equipment from the elements, our metal structures are the perfect addition to your household. We take great pride in manufacturing the highest quality metal buildings, and we back up our quality craftsmanship with industry-leading limited warranties.
Our dedicated sales representatives will help you choose the best metal building for your property to ensure your complete satisfaction. Everything, from the rafters to the roof to the legs, is created in our Jackson, Georgia Corporate office. We design, create and coordinate the installation with our expertly-trained technicians to ensure that your new metal building is ready to go as soon as it’s placed on your property.
How to Choose the Best Metal Structure for Your Property
As you begin your search for your new metal building, we invite to explore our Structure Catalog, which includes over 170 pre-priced buildings, to help you envision which structure is best for your needs. We offer a variety of high quality metal buildings, including:
- Carports: covers, typically placed over a driveway, to protect personal or commercial vehicles
- Garages: enclosed covers with optional roll-up doors, and can be customized with entryways and windows
- Barns: these structures can be open or closed and typically have lean-tos attached
- Storage Buildings: storage buildings are typically completely enclosed and may have a single or multiple entryways or roll-up door
- Utility / Combo Buildings: these buildings typically have one portion enclosed and one portion open, and often combine a carport-type building and a garage-type building
- Boat & Dock Covers: these are often carport-style structures with leg lengths to adjust for height of boat and/or docks
- ATV Covers: these carport-style metal structures have lower leg lengths to adjust for the size of traditional ATVs
- RV Covers: these structures are often carport-styles that have increased leg lengths to accommodate the height of any RV
- Agricultural Buildings: our agricultural buildings are typically completely enclosed and ideal for housing livestock and/or agricultural equipment
- Industrial Buildings: industrial buildings have a variety of uses and are typically enclosed on at least three sides
Depending on your personal or commercial needs, our metal structures can be tailored to meet those needs. We offer a variety of customizations, including roof type, metal color, windows, doors, trusses – nearly anything you can think of, we can create a completely customized metal building that suits your needs, your wants, and your property.
How We Help Our Customers Prepare for Installation
While installation is the final stage of any purchase, there are several steps that need to be taken before the metal building can be installed on your property. These steps are:
- Select your metal building and choose customizations
- Finalize your order and establish finance or purchase options
- Petitioned and received any necessary local, city or state permits
- Determine where on your property the structure will go
- Prepare your property for the structure installation
- Schedule your installation & start getting excited!
Our sales representatives will work with you throughout the entire process to ensure that you’re never left in the dark. We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality customer service, and are consistently working to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with not only their new metal building, but also the quality of service each person receives when working with us.
Contact Our Team to Learn More about Our Metal Buildings
Are you ready to purchase your new metal structure? If you’ve already taken a look through our Structure Catalog and you’re ready to start the purchase process, we’re standing by to help you complete your purchase! Give us a call at 770-775-2254 or request a quote online to get started.
We know that when you purchase one of our metal structures, we’re gaining not only a new customer, but a new friend with whom we look forward to working with for years to come! Let us show you why we’ve received accreditation from the Better Business Bureau and how that sets us apart from other companies in our industry. We’re looking forward to working with you!